Alumni Award Nominations
Nomination Deadline: Friday, January 19, 2018
UConn Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources Alumni is currently accepting nominations for the annual UCAHNRA Awards. You are invited to nominate deserving alumni. Criteria and required nomination material for each award is noted below.
All award recipients will be recognized at the annual CAHNR Awards and Honors Event on March 28, 2018.
Distinguished Alumni Award
Criteria for nomination:
- Alumni status from the UConn College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources or Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture
- Demonstrated excellence in the award category
- Significant contributions to her/his professional environment; outstanding reputation for his/her work and has been an inspiration to others
- Professional and/or community service
- A letter from the individual making the nomination to include name, year of graduation, degree and major, and description of the significant qualifications, abilities, characteristics and achievements that make this nominee an outstanding candidate for the award. Self-nominations accepted.
- A copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae or resume.
- Two additional letters of support will be accepted but are not required.
- Optionally, submit any additional supporting documentation that will assist the selection committee in evaluating the nominee’s suitability for an award, e.g. publications, previous awards, news articles, etc.
Nomination packets for awards can be sent electronically using pdf format (please use last name of applicant in title of file) or a hard copy may be mailed to:
Director of Alumni Relations
1376 Storrs Rd.
Storrs, CT 06269
For questions about the nomination process, please contact Pam Chudzik at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (860) 833-6843.
To be considered, all nominations and supporting material must be received by Friday, January 19, 2017.